Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring is springing!

So.....

  The tulips are in blossom. The Bachelor is almost over. The days are getting longer. And birds, bees and humans are starting to wake up from their winter slumber and notice the world and others around them.

 Well, I'm no different than the birds and the bees. And, this spring, I'm noticing a particular person in my world more than others. It feels dangerous, rebellious even, to be posting about this, but I think the only people that read this are my family, and as I am a part of the Flannery Gossip Chain, it ain't new news. :)

 So I'm feeling that someone is dreamy, and easy to talk to, and smarter and more decent than I can believe, so I've got a goofy smile on my face and a feeling that even if it doesn't last (and I think it might), I'm happy and renewed in knowing I can feel this light and happy and smiley.

 So yeah. Life is good. Work as always as good, but there is this special something in the air for me. Like the birds, the trees and the Earth herself. Spring is springing, and it's about time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment