Friday, June 22, 2012

TMI

Today has been a craptastic day. I had to wake up at 5am to take care of some worker's comp stuff that I've been dealing with from a needlestick almost 6 months ago that my hospital's insurance company was handling in a, shall we say, lackadaisical manner. I didn't sleep well.  I needed to buy a suit for an interview next week, but the Anne Taylor that my GPS drove me to SHUT DOWN a few months ago, and the nearest one is an hour away. And the only store the mall had was a Limited....that was out of suits. Then they only had jumbo baking potatoes at the grocery store (who needs JUMBO baking potatoes, anyway??? Baking potatoes are ALREADY big!!). AND there wasn't a redbox at the store I was at, so I had to drive another 15 minutes down the road after a lot of time in traffic, AND I need a run and it is pouring out, AND I'm POUTING!!!! :( :( :(

So the solution for tonight is to pour a generous serving of wine, broil a steak, and watch the Margaret Thatcher movie with Meryl Streep. That makes me happy.

 Thanks for listening. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment