Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Newest Blogger

I've been reading for as long as I can remember. I've had opinions for as long as I can remember. And what better way to merge my love of both reading and talking about the books I've read than a blog? Woohoo!

I'm excited to start this blog as a way to both record the books I read and the memories that have been created during their reading. As I write this, I am also filtering the seemingly helpful comments of my significant other, who is currently objecting to both my use of hooray! and also my choice of blogger website. Sigh. However, as this blog was his idea, I suppose I will have to temper my frustration with his lack of awareness of my innate genius. Heh heh.

I work 2 twelve hour shifts in the next two days, so this opening post will have to suffice for now. I look forward to many more posts, and more importantly, many more books!!

KT

No comments:

Post a Comment